He's Baaaaaaack (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.geocities.com
I've been depressed since I sold my 89 FJ62 a couple of years ago. But I needed that motorycle trailer I told myself.

Today I bought a 1985 FJ60. About 85 percent restored.

Excerpt from the ad:

HAS 4 NEW GOODYEAR WRANGLER MT/R 285/75/16 TIRES AND RIMS,FRESH PAINT,ALL NEW BRAKES(PADS,ROTORS,CALIPERS),DIFF LOCK,NEWER 2BBL CARB,RUNNING BOARDS,AFTER MARKET CD PLAYER,MAN LOCKING AISAN HUBS.UNDER CARRIAGE IS SPOTLESS ,ALL CLEANED AND UNDERCOATED.TRUCK DOES HAVE CRACK IN W/S AND L-TAIL LIGHT ALSO TEAR IN DRIVERS SEAT.

I'm psyched
FJ60.jpg
FJ60-2.jpg

nice cover... you really just wanted a 60 but didn't want to hurt the 62 guys' feelings :p j/k

nice rig. seems to be a few popping up lately.

Nice truck.....saw it on eBay. Bought my '90 FJ62 new as a college graduation present to myself; sold it last year. Regret selling it everyday since! :bang:

I bought my first one on Ebay (the 62). It was awesome. I have no qualms about buying this one on ebay or any for that matter. Plus the guy was right down the street so I went to look at it before I won the auction. It sealed the deal.

I do not know why, but I have never liked red on a 60. Now, the black stripes and black tires make it more exceptable.

I prefer more earth tone or the blue color. Now has anyone painted custom paint or graphics on the side of there cruiser?

Bada$$ man I love it! Undercoated and all. Nice find. Welcome back mother*******

Black out all that chrome!

Contrary to what has been said Freeborn Red is the BEST color on a FJ60!!!!!!! (blue is cool too)

Glad you got another one. I see a big ass front bumper in your future....

:lol: I'm not sure if i should even reply other than smiling and laughing right now.

Let's hear the "Game Plan" on this one man, or at least humor us with the lie "I am not touching this one."? :clap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom