Herro? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Man it has been a long time since I been in here....who says you can never go home.
Almost like LandCruisers were banished from Indiana.

They are still there, they just wander into our il board. Hell, even the Hoosier hoedown is organized in the il board... talk about wrong...

Well let me be the first to say welcome back ! :cheers:

if you have any contact with any other members of the Hoosier cruisers, get them back in here!

I've got a '76 40 series in the Crawfordsville, Indiana area. I'm about 30 minutes from Badlands in Attica. It's a stock driver on 31's. It is a bit rusty. I've been doing some patch work to replace the rockers and floor boards. Still needs rear quarters. Give me a shout sometime.

Well let me be the first to say welcome back ! :cheers:

if you have any contact with any other members of the Hoosier cruisers, get them back in here!
I've got a '76 40 series in the Crawfordsville, Indiana area. I'm about 30 minutes from Badlands in Attica. It's a stock driver on 31's. It is a bit rusty. I've been doing some patch work to replace the rockers and floor boards. Still needs rear quarters. Give me a shout sometime.

If you guys are on Facebook a few Indiana folks are putting together a group there: Indiana Land Cruisers

@snaggletto I think I saw you at a gas station just off 74 about 2 months ago! I was about to turn around to come say hi, but I was reminded that we were already very late.

Haven't been on here for a few years, but wanted to say "howdy, howdy, howdy." I've got a '94 80 and an '88 62 down in Evansville (which is practically Kentucky). And a stupid turbo MR2 if anybody wants to trade something that's not an MR2 for it.

I live in Indy and have a built 80. Been to Attica a "couple" times. Haven't wheeled for a while but need to get back into it. Check out the FB page mentioned above as they are becoming pretty active. Cheers all.

I was told to contact my local Clubhouse for maybe any kind of parts seeking or advice and maybe guys that can help in my area..... seems this clubhouse has been inactive for many years......

if anyones curious, I have a 1978 FJ40 in the current rebuild process and I'm in putnam county about and hour West of indy, close to Cloverdale.

I’m in Noblesville and planning a run up the Michigan coast next June. I’ll post here and on the Facebook page. It’ll be a casual stroll probably between New Buffalo and finihsing up at Silver Lake.

I’m looking forward to meeting some other Cruiserheads in the area.

TJ

Last edited:
Bone stock 96 FJZ ready to roll SE Indiana
201B5F01-0491-4E15-878F-B0B300B77512.jpeg

Bone stock 96 FJZ ready to roll SE IndianaView attachment 1632097
Kyle, glad you found your 80! Check out Indiana Land Cruisers on Facebook. From there you can connect to Ohio and Kentucky pages. Good luck with truck and I hope we get to meet you soon.

Kyle, glad you found your 80! Check out Indiana Land Cruisers on Facebook. From there you can connect to Ohio and Kentucky pages. Good luck with truck and I hope we get to meet you soon.

Thanks— and yes I just joined the Indiana Facebook page, I live pretty close to the Cincinnati Tristate are as well. I bought my LC with a knocking bottom bearing so swapping engines now and should be done in a couple of weeks. Excited to get it on the road and meet fellow LC enthusiasts!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom