Herro? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Gumby

Supamod
s-Moderator
Threads
image.jpeg

200w.gif

Its echoey in here. Very dusty.... but the walls smell of a once proud and fun group of occupants.... and semen.

HELLO? HELlo? HEllo? Hello? hello?

Lol! I think the cops saw me. Open up!

So, have the Hoosier Cruisers moved onto green pastures? Am I the only guy in Indiana who likes cruisers????

I was told to contact my local Clubhouse for maybe any kind of parts seeking or advice and maybe guys that can help in my area..... seems this clubhouse has been inactive for many years......

if anyones curious, I have a 1978 FJ40 in the current rebuild process and I'm in putnam county about and hour West of indy, close to Cloverdale.

I was told to contact my local Clubhouse for maybe any kind of parts seeking or advice and maybe guys that can help in my area..... seems this clubhouse has been inactive for many years......

if anyones curious, I have a 1978 FJ40 in the current rebuild process and I'm in putnam county about and hour West of indy, close to Cloverdale.
I have an FJ80 on Northside of Indy. When you get that dude running lets go for a cruise! I saw a very nice restored 40 in Noblesville a few weeks ago. He was headed the other way. There's cruisers around but for some reason you dont see them on Mud.

I know. Just would like to meet some other Cruiser owners in my area.

@Josey1972 That sounds awesome!, I've saw a nice looking 40 in Plainfield Indiana, and there's a couple 60's around town where I live, not sure if they are into the culture or not.

If you go wheeling I'd be all game for that maybe in the spring, go to the badlands or redbird or?

I posted that I would be interested in a get together. My plans are to make it Michigan a lot.

Man it has been a long time since I been in here....who says you can never go home.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom