SOLD Hermosa Beach, CA: 2004 GX470 194K Bilstein 5100's Lexus Airbags Replaced (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hi everyone, I have a 2004 GX470 that I'm selling with 194K for $9200.

Just had it waxed, polished and shampoo'd. Paint has that nice glide when you touch it. Headlight restoration touch up too.

Clean title, no accidents, non-smoker (smells good for age). Great condition. No tears in the leather - conditioned regularly, regular oil changes, Bilstein 5100's front and back December 2016, with Lexus airbags replaced in November 2015. It handles tight around town and comfy on the freeway.

No pets, no kids, no leaks. Water pump, timing belt, pulley, tensioner at 120K. Most exterior bulbs replaced recently. K&N drop in air filter. Have lots of records from myself and previous owners.

Yep, cracks on the dash. I moved the week I received the warranty letter from Lexus and it got stuffed until months after the deadline. Then the cracking began in winter 2018.

I think it's priced fair comparing to others on the market, black color, and condition, but glad for any feedback or to answer any questions.

I've had it almost 6 years and bought it from a retired minister in Lubbock, TX. True story. Drove it easy. Never even seen a fire road and only two trips to Mammoth. I just bought a 2006 Land Cruiser and hope to get out into nature more in 2020.

Thanks for looking.

Autotrader Link

IMG_4414.jpg

IMG_4381.jpg

IMG_4390.jpg

IMG_4391.jpg

image.jpg

Also, tow package but never towed anything. Previous owner said he didn't tow either. Rear DVD system and iPhone charger/player. NAV. Backup camera. 3M front tint. 3rd row seats. New battery Feb 2019 and transmission fluid flush May 2019 at Lexus dealer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom