SOLD Hermosa Beach: 2006 Black Land Cruiser 162K (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 100 Series
Mileage
Color
Black
Selling my 2006 with 162,087 original miles in black with tan interior. It is in phenomenal shape and runs and drives excellently. Non-smoker, non-pet owners, no accidents, and the seats and steering wheel are in amazing condition. 275 HP which is up 40 from the previous year. Premium 18 inch rims and spoiler, and the black paint really pops. Just had clay bar and wax. Also, had it looked over by Lexology in Redondo Beach who raved about it. They are notorious sticklers. The suspension works perfectly.

I bought it in January 2020 from Lexus of Bellevue. It was in such great shape they kept it and sold it quickly. I get looks and waves at stoplights. Why am I selling - my life has changed since covid, new job father from my house and a lady friend that lives 2+ hours away. I can't do the two car thing due to parking constraints in the beach city. I thought this would be my 30 year ride, but life happens.

Timing belt and water pump were done at 122k in 2016 at Rodland Toyota. Service was done regularly and a lot at Toyota dealerships. Transmission fluid, filter and gasket replacement at South Bay Car Care in January 2020. Fuel injection and induction cleaning, as well. The truck runs crisp! I painted the front speaker covers to color match darn near perfectly. I also rust proofed the tow hitch and high heat painted the exhaust. Oil change in September with 5W30. Passed California smog in January 2020. Battery tested at Autozone in Feb showing full strength. I'd take a road trip anywhere with it right now. The Toyo Open Country 285/60R18 have solid life left, as do the brakes. No shimmy while braking and the alignment is laser dialed in. The car smells great too. I have black WeatherTech floor mats and cargo. Two key fobs. K&N drop in air filter.

I have the CarFax I can send. Car was owned mostly in Washington State. I'm the 5th owner. The 1st in Marin kept it under 1 year and traded it in to a Ford dealer - maybe for a bigger SUV. 2nd kept it 5 years. 3rd kept it for 9 months near Spokane - it happens. And 4th for almost 7 years in Seattle. Like you, I analyzed this like crazy before flying up to buy it.

There are some light scratches, as per usual for this year. Small light scuffs on the front and rear left bumper of the vehicle (I had a bike rack installed most of the time to prevent dings and a Wheelskin steering wheel cover). Normal amount of rock chips in the front. The speakers could use work, but I'll let the new owner put in their preferred sound system. The nav, climate and all electronics work perfectly. The third row is in great shape and appears hardly used. Lastly, the "Land Cruiser" emblem started to crinkle around the letters in the back. For $119 it can be replaced. Only minor hiccups for this beautiful specimen.

Only a few black Series 100 in the country under 200k miles and even less with 275 HP. I'm listing here first before submitting to Bring a Trailer or Autotrader. The prices are going up and with fewer in mint condition LC's available, seems that will continue. Please feel free to contact with questions. Will provide more pics and docs to those interested. Thanks for looking.

$25,500.

IMG_9163.jpg

IMG_9098.jpg

IMG_9111.jpg

IMG_9172.jpg

IMG_9067.jpg

Does this have AHC?

Does this have AHC?
Yes, it has active height control (AHC). No issues with it. It's soft on Comfort and I use Sport on the freeway, which makes it feel much more nimble.

IMG_9235.jpg

Good thing I don't have that cash readily available to me, I would leave town now if my wife won't divorce me when i get back. Bump TTT. :bang:

Hi Everyone - my rig is still available. Had an East Coast deal fall through. A good amount of messages, but nothing solidified. This seems to be the best black Series 100 out there with the mileage. I'm hoping not to post on Autotrader or wait a few months to get on Bring a Trailer. Glad to email more pics and CarFax if requested. Thanks. -Nick

Beautiful truck. Now to convince my wife that her DD should have a non-replaceable head unit from 2006 😂

Updated price $24,800. Give yourself the gift of exploration during this crazy time. I've been out of town the past few weekends and am ready to focus on selling this beauty.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom