heritage sheet metal where did they go? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Pretty sad for HSM, cause Ironpigoffroad won't ship to Canada....maybe a Canadian dealer is in order...? that might interest me..

The reason IPOR only ships to Canada with restrictions is because we perpetually have problems collecting import duties from the purchaser. (the duties, often as high as 30% are then billed back to us by the import agency). We will ship to Canada, but Import Duties must be guaranteed in advance.

There is a Canadian dealer. I'm happy to refer you to Steven Tetu, cruiser@uniserve.com.

Hope this helps!

Lance
www.ironpigoffroad.com

The reason IPOR only ships to Canada with restrictions is because we perpetually have problems collecting import duties from the purchaser. (the duties, often as high as 30% are then billed back to us by the import agency). We will ship to Canada, but Import Duties must be guaranteed in advance.

There is a Canadian dealer. I'm happy to refer you to Steven Tetu, cruiser@uniserve.com.

Hope this helps!

Lance
www.ironpigoffroad.com

I don't remember who i exchange email about a diff cover. But i was told that ipor will not ship to Canada for the reason you gave. I offered to pay extra to cover customs or anything, and still refused. Anyhow, if you deal with the proper shipping company they won't drop the shipment if payment for taxes and customs fee are not made at delivery. Worse that can happen you get the part back and refund the costumer minus shipment cost + anything else.... I personaly do not fully understand the logic, anyhow it is not my business.

What is Steve Tetu business address and web site?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom