Heritage bbs forged bronze rims (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
New to the site. Currently own a 19 platinum tundra (white) and am in love with the matte bronze rims on the land cruiser heritage edition. From what I’ve read, they’re tough to get? Figured I’d start here before calling the dealership? Any info on getting a set is helpful!

thanks.
Bob

Not just tough, impossible. The Toyota dealer I bought my new Sequoia from tried to order them and they asked the VIN for the Heritage edition LC they were for. Not having one in stock, they were unable to order them. Your best bet will be finding a dealer with one and asking them to order them and paying full punt, but even then it seems Toyota is keen to make these wheels unobtanium unless you own a Heritage edition LC. I ended up with Fuel bronze six spokes but may end up stripping my TRDs from black and painting them bronze. That'd be the other way to do it as they are design wise identical just with a different centercap [that is able to be bought]

IMG_1324.jpg

Last edited:
Ask around the 200 section. They are always swapping wheels.

Thx, really pleased w the the way it came out.I had a heritage LC, used the vin
If I had the scratch, a Heritage LC would be in my driveway but I could barely stomach the sticker on the Sequoia and needed the 7 seats. Solid replacement though!

I'm in the process of transforming my 2015 Tundra into a TRD Pro, well at least look like one. I've bought front and rear super white matching bumpers, grill, and now looking for the newer Pro BBS wheels that look like the Heritage wheels, seriously thinking about having them powder coated the bronze color. Toyota for some reason is requiring VIN numbers to order Pro parts, not sure why. My son wants a 4Runner TRD Pro roof rack for his TRD Off Road 4Runner and I had to give him the VIN from our Pro 4Runner before the local dealer would order it.

I'm in the process of transforming my 2015 Tundra into a TRD Pro, well at least look like one. I've bought front and rear super white matching bumpers, grill, and now looking for the newer Pro BBS wheels that look like the Heritage wheels, seriously thinking about having them powder coated the bronze color. Toyota for some reason is requiring VIN numbers to order Pro parts, not sure why. My son wants a 4Runner TRD Pro roof rack for his TRD Off Road 4Runner and I had to give him the VIN from our Pro 4Runner before the local dealer would order it.
You're in TN so I'm guessing you can find some pro rims that are local-ish but if not mine are brand new takeoffs in boxes that I'm open to selling in MA

Well, I’ve got a 2019 Platinum with the same ugly-assed stock wheels you have on yours, so I’m good:D I’m running some Fuels with 35s, but looking to go slightly (very slightly) smaller.

What size tire do you have on the Heritage wheels?

Good luck with the sale. Seems like a great deal.

Well, I’ve got a 2019 Platinum with the same ugly-assed stock wheels you have on yours, so I’m good:D I’m running some Fuels with 35s, but looking to go slightly (very slightly) smaller.

What size tire do you have on the Heritage wheels?

Good luck with the sale. Seems like a great deal.
No clue. I'm not the only selling it - I only saw the listing in the classifieds and your post reminded me of it.

Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom