Help with my sunroof!? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I've got a 94' Cruiser with a severely cracked sunroof (tilt and slide). Is this something that can just be replaced from the top or does it have to come apart completely, headliner and all?

Also, where would I look for a replacement?

Thanks,
Grant

I also thought I would throw this in :

Hate to get rid of it but I've got an FJ60 for sale. 87' 193,000 Runs and drives awesome White with Tan It does have the usual LC rust but it is hidden under the paint (bubbles but lots of them). From 15 feet, it is great, we get thumbs up, waves and comments all the time. Great Bridgestone Dueler AT tires with matching spare. A/C and heat work perfectly. Just got back from a trip that included Tennessee, Illinois, Nebraska, Iowa, Minnesota and Kentucky. Traveled flawlessly!
Call me at 615-230-9556 Gallatin, Tennessee Home of TPI!
Asking $3,900

So by cracked, do you mean the glass is cracked? The tilt and slide comment confuses me. (which is easy to do)

He means that the sunroof tilts upward and also slides backward.

CruiserDan is your best bet for parts, try searching using keyword sunroof or sunroof replacement and you might dig something up on it but I have never fiddled with it.
Good Luck,
Dan

Seal on our sun roof leaked and water was getting behind dash. What we found was we had to replace everything, glass and seal
Good Luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom