Help with LSeat Leather Seat Color - 2003 Land Cruiser Ivory/Beige/Tan Interior (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi Everyone,
I have a 2003 Toyota Land Cruiser with the Ivory/Beige/Tan color seats. I want to order a set of replacement leather for my front seats but don't know what color leather to order. I realize that if I'm getting a whole set, that front seats will match each other, but I have dvd screens in my headrests...so I'll probably keep the ones I have.
I know Lseat sends out samples, but I've read a number of threads that say they take forever to get...if at all.
I have tried serching here but have only been able to find results for the LX.
Has anyone with a 2003 LC with the same interior found the matching color?
Thanks guys!

Hi Everyone,
I have a 2003 Toyota Land Cruiser with the Ivory/Beige/Tan color seats. I want to order a set of replacement leather for my front seats but don't know what color leather to order. I realize that if I'm getting a whole set, that front seats will match each other, but I have dvd screens in my headrests...so I'll probably keep the ones I have.
I know Lseat sends out samples, but I've read a number of threads that say they take forever to get...if at all.
I have tried serching here but have only been able to find results for the LX.
Has anyone with a 2003 LC with the same interior found the matching color?
Thanks guys!
I got mine from riddies. I would call it beige but Toyota say ivory, I’ve never seen ivory that colour.I live in uk and received in 5 weeks, it’s easy for us as they come from Pakistan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom