Help with Locating LP Light Connector: 82824-76060 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Greetings all,

I've exhausted my online searches and have called the dealership as well...so I'm throwing up a flag.

I'm looking for a very specific electrical connector for the LH and RH license plate lights on a 2021 Land Cruiser HE.

The specific Toyota P/N is: Toyota 82824-76060 Housing, Connector.

I'm also looking for the Male version of this connector, but I can't track down that P/N until I have located a source for the female connector.

I have already googled for it in English and searched my known good Japanese parts distributors. Nada.

Called my local dealership: They cannot find the part number either and have reached out to Toyota Corporate for guidance.

Why this is a necessary part: It plugs directly into the back of each of the two license plate lights. Thus, if you don't have this connector, you will have to jury-rig a connection, or find a substitute license plate light that has a different receiving plug.

Application: Back Door Number 2 Wire (w/power back door), LH and RH license plate connectors, 2016-2021 Toyota LC200.

FSM (my FSM and the dealer's FSM) lists it as:

1679504968225.png

Always a pleasure chasing down a mystery...

Well the picture is just great.

Looks like a common plug used on headlights, called H11, H9 or H8.

Well the picture is just great.

Looks like a common plug used on headlights, called H11, H9 or H8.

Agree. Its the grey connector that I'm holding in the attached photos.

Regardless, the dealer called me back and informed me that Toyota no longer supplies that connector. One has to purchase the No. 2 Back Door Wiring Harness if one requires a replacement connector. Note to folks who are cutting into their factory wiring harnesses to install accessories and whatnot.

IMG_5214.jpg

IMG_5213.jpg

IMG_5212.jpg

IMG_5211.jpg

Was Japan4x4.com on your list of attempts? They got me some JDM-only parts for the 1KZ-TE swap into my old 4Runner.

Greetings all,

I've exhausted my online searches and have called the dealership as well...so I'm throwing up a flag.

I'm looking for a very specific electrical connector for the LH and RH license plate lights on a 2021 Land Cruiser HE.

The specific Toyota P/N is: Toyota 82824-76060 Housing, Connector.

I'm also looking for the Male version of this connector, but I can't track down that P/N until I have located a source for the female connector.

I have already googled for it in English and searched my known good Japanese parts distributors. Nada.

Called my local dealership: They cannot find the part number either and have reached out to Toyota Corporate for guidance.

Why this is a necessary part: It plugs directly into the back of each of the two license plate lights. Thus, if you don't have this connector, you will have to jury-rig a connection, or find a substitute license plate light that has a different receiving plug.

Application: Back Door Number 2 Wire (w/power back door), LH and RH license plate connectors, 2016-2021 Toyota LC200.

FSM (my FSM and the dealer's FSM) lists it as:

View attachment 3279382

Always a pleasure chasing down a mystery...

Those are, indeed, the correct connectors!!!! THANKS!!!!!

Anyone happen to know a good source for the little rubber grommets that go over the wire and form a seal when you insert the wire into the plastic connector?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom