Help with landcruisers (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

airon23

SILVER Star
Threads
I'd be willing to help anyone with what they're doing on their rigs as they're working on them. And when I say help I mean help and learn at the same time cause my mechanics knowledge is very limited so I would be learning from you but could lend a helping hand where needed.

I have a lot to do to my fj 40 and my brother in law has been helping me but when he has time and that is very rare. I just got the motor turned over but the wiring needs work and I think the transmission as well. So by helping others I'm hoping to learn and apply it to my own landcruiser. If anyone has spare time on their hands and can lend a hand that'd be great also.

Hey Airon! Missed you at the meeting last night.

I'm not sure how much help I could give you, I was where you are now last year. Mostly I just dug in and started doing stuff. Eventually it all works out. Just don't be afraid to make mistakes, thats how we learn.

What kind of wiring problems are you having?

What's up with the transmission?

oh s*** sorry I missed the meeting. I don't know what I was thinking. I even thought of the date and said oh no it's not today it's next week. :doh:
Ya I do have to just dive in and start. I really want to have it running for the summer but I'm not sure if it'll happen. Is yours running now? I had heard it was running now.

Yeah I got mine moving again. It took me over a year, but I did a lot of mods.

One thing that helped keep me on track was making a list of stuff I had to do. My goal was to check at least one thing a week off the list. Some of the stuff was minor, fix a tail light, clean up some parts, whatever. The point is even when life® got in the way I would find time for some little project just to keep momentum up. It's kind of overwhelming looking at the whole project, focusing on a small task is less intimadating.

So what are the issues with your wiring?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom