Help with FJ80 engine VIN (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I could use some help finding the engine number on my FJ80. I am planning on selling it, so I'd like to make sure that it has the 3F-E engine in it before I post it anywhere. I really don't know much about these (or cars in general); I bought it several years ago from a former tenant in the building I live in. I didn't drive it much because I didn't know anything about it and once I found out how crazy people are for these, I didn't want to wreck it (even though a friend of mine says that I can't possibly wreck the engine). I like it, but not as much as someone else might. I had a little bit of work done to it a couple years ago, but mostly it has just sat. It's not doing it any good sitting in the parking lot, so I figure it is time to let it go. It has the VIN on the door and on the dash, and I found the number on the right frame rail. So, now I need to find the engine number. ANY help with this would be greatly appreciated! I looked for videos and general information on this topic and the Chilton repair manual's diagrams seem more definitive than anything else. Thanks in advance for any assistance!

20211013_155450 (2).jpg

20211013_155436.jpg

20211025_153315.jpg

20211107_140457.jpg

20211110_144303.jpg

It's a 91. End of story.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom