Help with De-smogged FJ60 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have an 85 that has been desmogged and it has headers. It has OEM carb. I am looking for a PDF that was posted here to show the correct routing of the vaccum lines. I am planning to have the carb rebuilt. Runs strong once it warms up, but a bit cold blooded at first.

Are you trying to go back to a stock configuration or are you looking for the old guide that showed how to hook everything up for the desmog?

@Seth S I guess there is a write up on what to do with all the vacuum lines once the desmogging is done. I don't want to go back to stock. I want to leave it desmogged but I want to make sure that the lines are routed properly for better performance.

@Seth S I guess there is a write up on what to do with all the vacuum lines once the desmogging is done. I don't want to go back to stock. I want to leave it desmogged but I want to make sure that the lines are routed properly for better performance.
This thread has a working link to the desmog pdf I know of. The old link I had no longer works

Post#33

You need the pdf "My Desmog Thread" Search function will bring it up for sure. Download and print it. It is the GO-TO guide. You may need to study it to see what may or may not have been removed. There are a few things that are options.

My Desmog thread
Its in the FAQ section......

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom