Help With Body Mounts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

@liveoak Where did you source the mounts? I need to do this job soon.

I'm replacing the bed of my 1992 extended cab with a non-rusty, undented version. I hate to put the cracked mounts back on even though they'd probably work. I've checked LCE and eBay. Any suggestions for another source (other than Toyota)?

I'm replacing the bed of my 1992 extended cab with a non-rusty, undented version. I hate to put the cracked mounts back on even though they'd probably work. I've checked LCE and eBay. Any suggestions for another source (other than Toyota)?
Marlin Crawler?

Thanks, I just looked there too and they only have the cab mounts.
Go visit the dealer. I'm showing they might be available. I highly recommend going in with your VIN.

bodymounts.jpg

I replaced my bed mounts a year or so ago from the dealer. Note that there are 2 different types of mounts. Be sure to follow the mount schematic as shown in the previous post. I disregarded it and my bed leaned back and looked goofy. The dealer wants a ridiculous amount for the flat square 66441 mounts. All they are is a square 1/4” piece of rubber. I would try and source something else.

Reactions: SMG
Liveoak,

Did the PN 52204-35031 and 52203-35031 fit the number 4 and 5 body mounts? In the Toyota parts catalogue it shows PN 52208-35010 and 52207-35010. Also, how have they been holding up? Thanks.

Abe
yes, they all fit even though the part numbers with toyota were different for the rear mounts. they have held up great, no complaints.

Yes, I did get them and they worked out great for me. Here is a write-up of it:

Yes, I did get them and they worked out great for me. Here is a write-up of it:

Awesome. Thanks! Just read the write-up 👍 Looks like one other guy installed sans modification. Think unmodified works ok?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom