Help with 10mm transmission cooler hose... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
why not try the dealer?

I was just going to say that. Why not CDAN?

I read as per CDAN that the factory hoses are something like $40 each....That is a lot of $$$ in my book for maybe 2 1/2 feet total of hose. I may have to go down that route, but am trying to find a cheaper alternative if at all possible.

On a side note, Cabe Toyota in Long Beach gives the exact pricing CDAN does (assuming you are a TLCA member) if anyone is ever in need of parts....
Not that i do not want to give him business, but saving $$ on shipping is always nice!

10mm is right in between 3/8" and 7/16". I would just use one of the two of those and be done with it. 3/8" might require a little elbow grease, but I'm pretty sure it will work.

10mm is right in between 3/8" and 7/16". I would just use one of the two of those and be done with it. 3/8" might require a little elbow grease, but I'm pretty sure it will work.

I tried 3/8 and it really did not want to make it up over the nipple at the end of the hardline. I will probably end up getting some 7/16 and see how that goes.

I have used 3/8 with a little vasaline, it works, you will need new hose clamps, If you go to Hosemart or some place like that they will have some very good silicone hose for a few dollers more...

BTW saving on shipping is a wash when you figure Cdan doesnt charge sales tax on out of state sales...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom