Help sourcing 2 new parts - 93 fzj80 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Anyone got an online vendor or have a reccomendation for both a new coolant overflow reservoir and a new washer fluid reservoir. Both of mine are quite worn and want to go ahead and replace mine if I can manage. I’m assuming OEM is the way to go here but willing to try another brand if someone has had a good experience with it.

Absolute wits end doesn’t list them on their website. Is it something where I need to contact you directly joey or is there a different vendor I need to use?

Oh yeah I don't carry those. Very little demand. I will be getting in a bunch of the windshield washer tanks for the menthanol mod but nothing yet

McGeorge Toyota has good prices compared to other Toyota dealers - but shipping is extra

I also like to order from ToyotaPartsDeal.com, but sometimes it's even cheaper to just go to your local Toyota dealer

McGeorge Toyota has good prices compared to other Toyota dealers - but shipping is extra

I also like to order from ToyotaPartsDeal.com, but sometimes it's even cheaper to just go to your local Toyota dealer
I'll probably give the parts department a call tomorrow, replaced the master cylinder today among some other things and really like being able to see the fluid levels from the outside!

Just a heads up , the washer reservoir bottle for your 93 is NLA through normal Toyota channels here in the USA if you’re looking for new.

Just a heads up , the washer reservoir bottle for your 93 in NLA through normal Toyota channels here in the USA if you’re looking for new.
That’s disappointing

@arcteryx = CruiserYard may have a used one - look for contact info in the Vendor forum

I have the OEM coolant reservoir in stock ready to ship.

I have the OEM coolant reservoir in stock ready to ship.
PM me the price, is it the whole assembly with the new hose/cap?

I bought a new coolant reservoir tank through Toyotapartsdeal.com two weeks ago. Part number is 16470-66020. It was $99 so a little spendy, but it is available.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom