Help sourcing 2 new parts - 93 fzj80

Anyone got an online vendor or have a reccomendation for both a new coolant overflow reservoir and a new washer fluid reservoir. Both of mine are quite worn and want to go ahead and replace mine if I can manage. I’m assuming OEM is the way to go here but willing to try another brand if someone has had a good experience with it.

NLXTACY

Wits' End
Supporting Vendor

Absolute wits end doesn’t list them on their website. Is it something where I need to contact you directly joey or is there a different vendor I need to use?
Oh yeah I don't carry those. Very little demand. I will be getting in a bunch of the windshield washer tanks for the menthanol mod but nothing yet

DSRTRDR

I can mangle anything ...
SILVER Star

McGeorge Toyota has good prices compared to other Toyota dealers - but shipping is extra

I also like to order from ToyotaPartsDeal.com, but sometimes it's even cheaper to just go to your local Toyota dealer

McGeorge Toyota has good prices compared to other Toyota dealers - but shipping is extra

I also like to order from ToyotaPartsDeal.com, but sometimes it's even cheaper to just go to your local Toyota dealer
I'll probably give the parts department a call tomorrow, replaced the master cylinder today among some other things and really like being able to see the fluid levels from the outside!

ToothDr

GOLD Star

Just a heads up , the washer reservoir bottle for your 93 is NLA through normal Toyota channels here in the USA if you’re looking for new.

I bought a new coolant reservoir tank through Toyotapartsdeal.com two weeks ago. Part number is 16470-66020. It was $99 so a little spendy, but it is available.

Top Bottom