Help requested: Where can I find this shackle bushing?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

aggiecruiser

SILVER Star
Threads
I have an advanced handling shackle reversal kit. Took out the bushing on the frame that fit into the shackle hanger. Need to replace them, but I cannot find out where to get more. Ned four of them.

The bushing is black poly, 1.500” in total length, with a flange thickness of approx. 0.125” The diameter of the bushing is 1.400” with a hole through it measuring 0.600”. The hole has grooves in it as well. There is a number molded into the bushing - 2188

I tried calling Daystar already, but they do carry any bushing that have that number, or fit those dimensions.

Any ideas?
Thanks.

Check with SOR....I was doing some funky spring changes and they have bushings listed in all dimensions, found what I needed. Good luck!

I purchased the HFS 4 inch lift kit for the advanced handling kit that came with the cruiser I bought last year and put all new CCOT Blue Poly bushings in.

Works fine, but I want to find another solution due to the bad approach angle of that kit. Without a spotter, you can bend the frame horn downward if you bang them on a rock hard enough. Since the kit does not slide up over obstacles like the MAF Shackle reversal kit, which is swept back and out of the way somewhat. LCAH kit catches anything it comes in contact with. The LCAH, in my opinion, is not made for off-road use. The MAF kit is a more suited shackle reversal system for off-road use. I am curious to find out if the LCAH can be reversed, drilled and bolted on to look like the MAF. Sorry to ramble on about that kit, but that is my 2c.

Check with SOR....I was doing some funky spring changes and they have bushings listed in all dimensions, found what I needed. Good luck!

Perfect! I checked there and they had exactly what I needed. Thank you very much.

-Chris

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom