Help price this 80 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
What is a rolled 95 80 with elockers worth?
Engine, Tranny & Tcase?
How about just the set of elocker axles with all wiring, computer and switch?
Capture.JPG

I'm sure someone would say $400, but you could sell the axles alone for $1000+ so :meh:

Speaking of, you willing to ship? ;)

Last edited:
Be careful that the axle is not bent. Great paperweight.

I saw that one too. Hard roll perhaps. Id be curious if all acle housings, links and brackets survived that roll.

Depends on your plans with it? Worth to buy to sell or use parts. I wouldnt pay more than a grand for it if even that. You need some room financially to make it worthwile and youll need room physically to store and part it.

Wonder if he kept the interior dry? Id say drivetrain and axles are about the only items to bank on.

Tough question when shipping price can quickly double Vehicle Price.

As it sits likely less than $1k

When you can drop in an Aussie for $300 and most actuators are questionable at this age, to say it's triple locked is more bragging rights than anything.

@elripster is looking for the rear bumper. It seems reasonable to start parting it out. What color is the interior? How does the center console look? I'm interested in the center console...

I paid about $1700 for one on 315s with an ARB bumper. Sold the ARB for $700, pushed the roof out, and I drive it all the time. Figure If it was close, you could store it, and are patient you'll make a little profit if you get it for around a grand.

If you want the axles for yourself then you could pay more and part the rest and break even.

@elripster I have a rear bumper if you are looking, but I think shipping would kill it. PM me for details.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom