Help picking/finding tires (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I have 315 KM2's and have nothing but good thing to say about them. They work really well offroad and surprising lasts on the street. The noise is not too bad, its a MT. I have a few people that i go wheelin' with that will be switching from the MTR to the KM2 when the time comes. They say that the new MTR is not as good offroad as the old style. I don't know much about the other brands.

I'm debating if I should sell my KM2's since they have a lot of meat on them and are my spares now since I moved up to 37's. Shoot me a PM, the only problem is that I'll be getting rid of them as a package with black rock "D's"

I have 315 KM2's and have nothing but good thing to say about them. They work really well offroad and surprising lasts on the street. The noise is not too bad, its a MT. I have a few people that i go wheelin' with that will be switching from the MTR to the KM2 when the time comes. They say that the new MTR is not as good offroad as the old style. I don't know much about the other brands.

I'm debating if I should sell my KM2's since they have a lot of meat on them and are my spares now since I moved up to 37's. Shoot me a PM, the only problem is that I'll be getting rid of them as a package with black rock "D's"

I do notice a lot of people with these locally, so I would assume they are well regarded, but me being a cheep sob, paying $50 more per tire is hard to do.

I do notice a lot of people with these locally, so I would assume they are well regarded, but me being a cheep sob, paying $50 more per tire is hard to do.

You are checking Craigslist everyday right. I am seeing some smokin' deals coming through there especailly with gas sitting at $4.00. Lot's of people trying to unload MT's or trade for AT's, etc.

I totally agree with you, but well worth the extra cash to buy something that is is a good product that works well and lasts, also made in the USA!!! You get what you pay for and it's definately worth it.

Thanks for the input got KM2s

Ended up with the 315-75-16 KM2s mounted on the powder coated LX450 rims I got. Thanks to Derric and his shop he listed I got Discount Tire to match their cost, not a great price but $1280 out the door mounted and balanced free liftime rotation etc. Crazy how 2 tires needed alot of weight to balance and 2 did not.

The noise is just a bit less than the definity tires I had so that makes me happy, but they are a bit rougher at speed, and seem to like about 60 mph.

Either way my old wheels and tires will go up for sale tomorrow.

wheels 9-12.jpg

Awesome set up Carl. I'm glad the wheels worked out for you. Much much better powder coated. Truck looks tough!!!!!!

Truck looks great! The white CEs and the sage 40th are the best IMO.

Was that price for 4 or 5? Have mine listed for $900 for 5 but not getting the interest I thought. They'll sell on CL but I'm not there yet.

That was for four unfortunately. Now I need to get a spare.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom