Help on exhaust gasket sizes please (1 Viewer)

If anyone had a an exhaust gasket laying around :) can they measure it and tell me what the outside and inside measurments are please.

The ones I am on about are the round ones that join the twin exhaust pipes to the main manifold, I need to buy some from the local exhaust place so I can fix my leak :)

If anyone had a an exhaust gasket laying around :) can they measure it and tell me what the outside and inside measurments are please.

The ones I am on about are the round ones that join the twin exhaust pipes to the main manifold, I need to buy some from the local exhaust place so I can fix my leak :)

I dont have measurements, but I know you are going to be asked for what year vehicle / what motor you are running before anyone can answer.:D

Doh!!!!! I did try and put in my truck details the other day, but think they were updating the system, as I couldnt do it, I will have another go after this message.

Its a 4.5 fzj80 1996

50mm ID, 63mm OD. They aren't uniform thickness, they taper in in the center.

The reason why I am asking, is because I bought an aftermarket down pipe, and I have changed the gaskets twice now, I have a feeling the flanges are not bolting up flat, face to face, and the gaskets are just taking all of the blast and failing after about 6 weeks, I am going to buy some slightly thicker ones and see what happens again, I will ahve a better look this weeks when there is a break in the darn cold and snowy weather

Cheers for the info chibo, I needed them measurments, thanks matey

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom