HELP needed! Where to buy OME suspension kit for DIY??? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Help needed!! I've got an 87 60 and aim to upgrade the suspension immediately. My question isn't whether or not OME is the right choice, b/c I've already made my mind up that it is. My question is where is the best place to order the suspension from?? I'm looking for a medium/medium setup (complete kit with shakles, springs, shocks, pin, bushings -- the whole 9).

I ordered the complete setup a few weeks ago and never heard back -- so after cancelling that order, I'm looking for another vendor that can deliver.

I've also contacted a local land cruiser shop, and despite their experience -- they're only interested in ordering parts if they can install them, which defeats the purpose for me.

Any and all suggestions are welcome!

Btw - I'm on the east coast.

Last edited:
Cruiser Outfitters X3. Call, tell them what you want and with their expertise they can help you with your decision and make sure you have the parts needed for the complete setup.
Alright, well thats unanimous, thanks @Godwin @BlackCat @mongoose2231 @Winkz -- I'll let ya'll know how it turns out!

Last edited:
Cruiser Outfitters and Cruiser Brothers @orangefj45 are the two best sources. You’ll get excellent tech support from Georg (CB) if you’re doing the install yourself. The relationships you build with George and Kurt’s teams will pay dividends down the road as well assuming you’ll have many other DIY jobs with your cruiser.

Cruiser Outfitters and Cruiser Brothers @orangefj45 are the two best sources. You’ll get excellent tech support from Georg (CB) if you’re doing the install yourself. The relationships you build with George and Kurt’s teams will pay dividends down the road as well assuming you’ll have many other DIY jobs with your cruiser.
Cruiser Corps is a solid business as well. Mike and his team were on the road all last week (as well as Georg) supporting the Lonestar Roundup in Central TX. We’ve sourced ARB products from all 3 listed in this thread and had great success working with them. They each have their area of focus, but all three are strong supporters of the cruiser community.

We can certainly help! We don’t just sell these components but we installed them all day every day. We also have all the small add-on parts that you won’t get at most parts places. Tech-support won’t be a problem either. Feel free to call if you have any questions or would like to place an order.

Georg @ Valley Hybrids, Cruiser Brothers & Long Range America
Shop 209-475-8808

We can certainly help! We don’t just sell these components but we installed them all day every day. We also have all the small add-on parts that you won’t get at most parts places. Tech-support won’t be a problem either. Feel free to call if you have any questions or would like to place an order.

Georg @ Valley Hybrids, Cruiser Brothers & Long Range America
Shop 209-475-8808
Awesome! Thanks Georg @orangefj45 I'll be reaching out today!
Cruiser Corps is a solid business as well. Mike and his team were on the road all last week (as well as Georg) supporting the Lonestar Roundup in Central TX. We’ve sourced ARB products from all 3 listed in this thread and had great success working with them. They each have their area of focus, but all three are strong supporters of the cruiser community.
Alright, well thats unanimous, thanks @Godwin @BlackCat @mongoose2231 @Winkz -- I'll let ya'll know how it turns out!

I spoke with Mike from Cruiser Corps today, directly -- he was extremely professional and called back several times with status updates and to make sure everything was squared away. He had nothing but good things to say about Cruiser Outfitters and Cruiser Brothers as well.

Gonna stick with Cruiser Corps on this one - and ended up going with the L/M kit instead of the Heavy kit, which seems to be the reason the order was backed up so far (which may likely be a common issue for ARB at the moment). Mike had the complete L/M setup in stock, and took care of it pretty quick.

As a side note -- I've been in the classic bronco world for a while -- so the Land Cruiser community is still new for me, but speaking from experience with many different vendors, the LC community seems a whole lot friendlier and attentive.

So glad to hear everything worked out. Like you, I migrated to cruisers (2006) but from muscle cars. My passion for them blossomed once I realized how great the community is. Sold all but two keepers on the muscle cars and I’m doing cruisers for the rest of my time on this dirt :).

Awesome! Thanks Georg @orangefj45 I'll be reaching out today!

I spoke with Mike from Cruiser Corps today, directly -- he was extremely professional and called back several times with status updates and to make sure everything was squared away. He had nothing but good things to say about Cruiser Outfitters and Cruiser Brothers as well.

Gonna stick with Cruiser Corps on this one - and ended up going with the L/M kit instead of the Heavy kit, which seems to be the reason the order was backed up so far (which may likely be a common issue for ARB at the moment). Mike had the complete L/M setup in stock, and took care of it pretty quick.

As a side note -- I've been in the classic bronco world for a while -- so the Land Cruiser community is still new for me, but speaking from experience with many different vendors, the LC community seems a whole lot friendlier and attentive.
How did the process go with Cruiser Corps? Has the kit arrived and are you happy? I'm on their site today and see they have what looks like 3 set ups: Heavy, Light/Medium, and then Medium with anti inversion kit, which is actually cheaper than the standard light/medium but doesn't include the OME steering damper. I'm new to the 4x4 game so I'm not sure what I would need. Do you have any advise from what you learned?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom