Help- need Mechanic in Chattanooga (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Traveling from Jackson MS to NC and stopped in Chattanooga for lunch and noticed pulley noise from under hood- looks like one of the pulleys has seized and belt is shaving off. Any idea of a good mechanic here? Don't want to wild card it. It's a 2001 100series. Thanks!

Sorry no one has answered you. Not to many of our club members get on here. Did you ask in the STLCA club site for TN? They are mostly around the Chattanooga area and Nashville. Sorry no one else has answered you. If you are ever in Knoxville, I can advise a good mechanic.

Sorry no one has answered you. Not to many of our club members get on here. Did you ask in the STLCA club site for TN? They are mostly around the Chattanooga area and Nashville. Sorry no one else has answered you. If you are ever in Knoxville, I can advise a good mechanic.

Bluehawk who in knoxville do you recommend?

I would say Jason Cooper at RockYour4x4. Don't know his turn around time. He usually stays very busy. Mostly Jeeps but had done Tacoma, 4Runner, and an 80 series stuff. He has a web site, check it out. Plus he works in his work garage during the day and his house garage during the late night hours.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom