help me price these black pearl badges from a 40th anniversary (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

lol...I think we're getting lost in the thread... I don't want gold. I would like to have whatever the OEM was unless it was gold. I was assuming that all 97's had the black chrome....I'm still not so sure that is right. I was looking at other 97's and saw they had gold. so I'm guessing that 97 had regular and collector edition. that means mine is not a collector's edition and just a regular 80. I did find a 40th anniversary bad though on another site...not partsouq though. waiting until it ships if anybody else is looking I think they have more. but I may in fact just get badges and see if I can get them redone in the black chrome. not sure how much that may cost but worth a check. the truck isn't stock color anyway so not sure if it even matters....

if this sounds correct....if not please let me know which parts are not. thanks!

If you have the regular 80, it had regular chrome badges. If you found a new genuine 40th anniversary badge, then you did good, and should be able to sell for a premium. Regular rear Landcruiser emblems are still available.

If you have the regular 80, it had regular chrome badges. If you found a new genuine 40th anniversary badge, then you did good, and should be able to sell for a premium. Regular rear Landcruiser emblems are still available.
it is listed side by side with the standard... Part No.: 75435-60080 is the part I ordered. It’s just the “Toyota landcruiser” badge but it’s different part number than multiple years. This one is 97 specific and says “40th anniversary” ...I win either way to be honest....if anybody is looking, message me and I'll tell ya where I found it. I believe there are more...or as soon as it ships I'll post the site.

Last edited:
ahh....well I ordered the placard....I'm on the prowl for the rest....I have all gold badges and I hate gold.....

Why you no like gold?

1651380598912.png

If anybody is reading this- I won’t share till mine ships. I got kinda screwed cause a company shipped another guys after I shared. I’ll post as soon as it ships. And it’s ONLY the rear “Toyota Landcruiser” badge. And it’s listed for the 97 only and 40th anniversary.

If anybody is reading this- I won’t share till mine ships. I got kinda screwed cause a company shipped another guys after I shared. I’ll post as soon as it ships. And it’s ONLY the rear “Toyota Landcruiser” badge. And it’s listed for the 97 only and 40th anniversary.

hey !

there no top secrets skunk works allowed ........ :D:beer:

hey !

there no top secrets skunk works allowed ........ :D:beer:
It’s only short term secret…. 🤷🏼‍♂️ Gotta make sure I get mine. I got snaked once. Not even 100% sure it’s anniversary specific. But there were two placards, two part numbers and one was for 95-97 and the other said 97 anniversary so….. maybe I’ll just buy em all…. Barter for other good stuff. Lol

UPDATE: I’ve been informed that that particular part number is probably a replacement for the old one and is probably just the same as a standard placard. 🤷🏼‍♂️

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom