Help me price my rig (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

best bet is to find some sucker and stick it to him. youll never sell a car or home or baseball cards for what you feel they were worth, thats life

ok

Yeah but im not claiming it worth 10k either.
Ill shut up now, i asked for it.

camcruiser13 said:
best bet is to find some sucker and stick it to him. youll never sell a car or home or baseball cards for what you feel they were worth, thats life

trucruiser said:
Yeah but im not claiming it worth 10k either.
Ill shut up now, i asked for it.
Don't be grumpy.. You did ask ;)

Not being grumpy at all, I guess im just a littled humbled.
Im going to my corner now :flipoff2:

right now is just a bad time to sell anything, alot of people are strapped for cash. wait till a bit after x mas and then try the ebay route, till then just advertise local............but do what you feel is apprpriate for your situation. good luck man hope you get lots for it

I hate rust.

There is no way I would spend more than 3K on this....period....and then I would need to by flush with cash, and drunk.

The rust that we see in the pictures, is only a tell-tale sign of what is going on in other places....there is far more than we can see....

Good luck!

-Steve

bretty said:
looks like im in the lead so far!!!!!!!!!

Here is what you get for your $501 bid bretty.

Last edited:
camcruiser13 said:
what does 502$$ get me

pick me
pick me

The one brett just lost out on if this is your final bid.

camcruiser13 said:
i wanted the one next to it.

It to can be yours, starting bid 1K but that one runs, really good mind you, can you say V8 but talk about rusty thats his name. Disk brakes and 4speed, cool seats too.

Been keeping an eye on a '78 down here. Owner want's 5K. I've been thinking about offering 3K for it. (that's what I paid for my '70 too) Looks stock, about the same as mine for rust . Probably been bondo'd tho, cuz I'm sure it's been painted. I need to go take a closer look at it I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom