Help me identify these pressed in parts? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
On the cylinder head of my 1HZ there are these two pressed in hose connectors. I need to get new ones for the new head. Can someone help me identify part numbers? Thanks!

20210218_161033.jpg

Thank you for that help. Any idea of a USA based source?
Cruiserparts.net is the only one that comes to mind, unless there is a comparable part number from the 1FZ-FE. A Toyota dealer or other US cruiser parts supplier should probably be able to get them too.

I usually try to get a big list of parts and order a bunch of stuff in one go from Partsouq, the parts are cheaper but the shipping costs more. The shipping is always super fast from Partsouq though. Unfortunately, Amayama and anything else coming from Japan is taking extremely long right now.

Cruiserparts.net is the only one that comes to mind, unless there is a comparable part number from the 1FZ-FE. A Toyota dealer or other US cruiser parts supplier should probably be able to get them too.

I usually try to get a big list of parts and order a bunch of stuff in one go from Partsouq, the parts are cheaper but the shipping costs more. The shipping is always super fast from Partsouq though. Unfortunately, Amayama and anything else coming from Japan is taking extremely long right now.
I got an order in to partsouq already and it should be here in a couple of days. Thanks again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom