Help me find this 80... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

g rant

SILVER Star
Threads
Hey fellow Mudders,

I need this forum to work its constant magic, this time for me. I spend most of my time in the 200 forum but spend just as much time in the 80 forum as I have really become quite enamored with them and I want to add one to my fleet. There is one that was located in Birmingham, AL that was sold a few years back, so by now due to the pandemic and crazy market it could have changed owners multiple times. I briefly got in contact with the initial seller who was able to tell me it was a Mudder located in Louisiana, but that was about it. I understand that this is a long shot, but if anyone knows who initially bought this back in Summer of 2018 or where it might be now I would greatly appreciate it!! Below is the original sales ad and build thread. Thanks y'all!

Sale Thread:

Build Thread:

Is there a reason why you want this specific Cruiser?

Funny, initially I thought you were talking about the one I bought from a guy in Birmingham, AL a few years ago. Not the same one your looking for though.

1649955776893.png

When I first joined Mud I was looking through a local Creeper thread in Dixieland Cruisers and this one just really caught my eye. A few years have passed and I’m now able to purchase an additional cruiser so I wanted to see if this thing was still out there! Also the guy that built it does really cool work (check out steelcity4x4 on IG) and I would love to bring it back to Bham!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom