help me decide the future of my dana 60 front!! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.myspace.com
hi guys. I am a newb here but have built a couple trucks and a 40. I just picked up a rusted but complete 77 fj 40. I plan on a dd with 35's but no bigger than 38's and that wouldn't be for a while if ever. my problem is I have a tricked out dana 60 front with 70 outers redneck ram crossover highsteer beefy tierods 1/4 diff cover 4.10 and open ( I spent all my money on the other junk!) well my problem is I really don't see me using it on the cruiser. I'm thinking longfields and chromo should be fine. so do I sell it to my friend for 2500 and get my alu tub or do I keep it for the future? the last thing I built was a blazer that was crappy on the road but great in moab. I am interested in something that can take me snowboarding, hunting, camping, AND wheeling. HELP I love that 60 but I don't think I'll need it. opinions appreciated!!!!

If you can get 2500 for it with an open diff- sell it... its not that hard to recreate what it is if you ever want to again. Get your money out of it and move on. Just my $.02. Luke

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom