Help identifying how and where to remount wires (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi all. Long time lurker, finally joined since I need help with my 80. Bought this 93 80 last year and have slowly been rebuilding what falls off. Rebuilt the front axel, new u joints, and currently waiting to do my springs this month.
I've been dealing with some intermittent starting problems (I've read the threads and am going to try replacing the cables soon), have a few oil leaks, and am waiting to straighten out the front bumper from a small accident.
Ok main question: I have these two boxes of wires that I found rolling around in the inside of the engine bay. I didn't notice these until I was installing a new battery bracket last week. They had fallen completely down. My question is what are these and how/where do I mount them? They are located on the driver's side of the engine bay neat the rear. I'll get another photo tonight as well.
Thanks for the help!

20211203_162308.jpg

20211203_162305.jpg

The one your left thumb is on in the picture bolts to the tab just below your pinky.
The fuel pump relay slides into tabs of a metal bracket mounted to the fender. You can see it in the picture.

The one your left thumb is on in the picture bolts to the tab just below your pinky.
The fuel pump relay slides into tabs of a metal bracket mounted to the fender. You can see it in the picture.
Any chance you know the size bolts? Also what they control? I figured, but wanted to double check.

Any chance you know the size bolts? Also what they control? I figured, but wanted to double check.
The one labeled "FUEL PUMP RELAY" is the fuel pump relay.
I would try to read the other one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom