Help ID-ing Radiator (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

What you say there?
No, there is no problem with fitting a 96-97 radiator in a 93 truck. The only difference will be better performance than what would be realized with a radiator for a 93 (brass core).

:flipoff2:

No, there is no problem with fitting a 96-97 radiator in a 93 truck. The only difference will be better performance than what would be realized with a radiator for a 93 (brass core).

:flipoff2:
Are the copper core units still available. I got the part number for the radiator I put in my 93 from ToyoDiy and what came was the Aluminum radiator. There was only one part number shown. It does out Perform the copper/brass CSF was previously running by a wide margin.

Last edited:
Are the copper core units still available. I got the part number for the radiator I put in my 93 from ToyoDiy and what game was the Aluminum radiator. There was only one part number shown. It does out Perform the copper/brass CSF was previously running by a wide margin.
I have no idea. I'd think Toyota superceded the brass core rad so you probably can't get an OEM brass rad. However, I don't know what aftermarket companies do, so I always put '96 in the search forms.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom