help....i need this part! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
hey tac,
does anyone happen to have one of these little gems they can part with?...or maybe suggestions on what i could use in its place.....it is a brake line splitter...mounts to the top of the frame rail in front of the mastercylinder.....that little brass piece should not be there...the po brazed it on in an attempt to convert the brake line.....let me know..
thanks
osagecruiser
splitter.JPG

Marc, do ya plan on switchen to disc brakes at some point? If so you look for the 70 - 77 model as they are a 10mm inverted flare, which you can get fitting more to make your own brake line in the future. If not, then the pre-70 9mm fitting would be okay (but harder to find).

In fact I have a 10mm off the 60 axle I just swapped in you should be able make work with some fittings from Napa and a flaring tool.

Mike

mike what does it look like......could ya post a pic?....yes disk brakes are a furture project as is power steering...but for now we are gonna run what we got...just spent 500 plus on a metal tech cage and sat i am heading down to chris's to buy a rear jump seat....the disk brakes and power steering will probably be a summer 06 project...i still want some money left for the 55!.....if you think it will work i would buy it from ya...may need advice on install

thanks
marc

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom