Help! I Need Parts To Repair Deer Strike Damage And I Don't Know What One Is Called! :)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Mar 23, 2014
Bastrop, TX
I hit a deer some time ago and did some body damage to my 2002 LX470. Not having comprehensive insurance on such an old vehicle (probably a mistake), I'm trying to do as much of the repair as possible myself.

I need a pair of replacement headlights as well as the part shown in the attached photo that I don't know what it's called. The top of the bumper cover attaches to it, as do the headlights and I think the corner lights.

I've searched the interwebs and I can't find a diagram that has this part. I even bought the 4 volume shop manuals and they are worthless as far as identification of parts such as this one.

Does anyone know what this is called and/or have a part # for it and where I can get a replacement, other than the Lexus dealership?


So, if anyone can identify this part for me, I'd really appreciate it. I have a replacement bumper cover, but I can't go any further until I find this part. So, your help will be greatly appreciated.

BTW, that picture is not of my truck. The part on my truck is so bent up that it might hinder identification. Otherwise, I'd try to straighten it and reuse it. But it doesn't seem to be salvageable.
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom