Help finding right & left vent style window Non-USA 1975-1984 wing window glass and frame (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Throwing a Hail Mary out there with this one!!! Need some help finding the right & left vent style window Non-USA 1975-1984 wing window glass and frame. I have the assembly, but the frame and parts are beyond repair. I have already checked with Cruiser Corps, Specter, Dan from Canada, Classic Cruiser, CruiserParts...🤞 🙏

Screen Shot 2021-04-24 at 9.37.06 PM.png

Seen this assembly on eBay Australia. Not sure Canada got the 75+ door vent window. Most other markets did but are rare in North America. Canada and Europe rust is probably an issue. South America, Middle East and Australia all had the vent window. Also JDM. Believe there is a thread in the importing section of someone in Japan helping find and ship JDM parts. Australia is where I've had my best luck. But with the popularity of the 40 series prices have gone up there.

Seen this assembly on eBay Australia. Not sure Canada got the 75+ door vent window. Most other markets did but are rare in North America. Canada and Europe rust is probably an issue. South America, Middle East and Australia all had the vent window. Also JDM. Believe there is a thread in the importing section of someone in Japan helping find and ship JDM parts. Australia is where I've had my best luck. But with the popularity of the 40 series prices have gone up there.
Thanks for the help! I found the right side on eBay AU. Still need the left.

Left side if you can find it would probably be in better shape in a RHD market. A friend helped me locate a set of 84 doors in Brisbane area for cheap. Right door needs some rust repair, the left door look like new. For the price these were a great. Not many Land Cruisers from other markets with options the US didn't get that are being parted out. Especially the 40 series.

Left side if you can find it would probably be in better shape in a RHD market. A friend helped me locate a set of 84 doors in Brisbane area for cheap. Right door needs some rust repair, the left door look like new. For the price these were a great. Not many Land Cruisers from other markets with options the US didn't get that are being parted out. Especially the 40 series.
Good to know....check out my build thus far...early '79 BJ40

IMG_1613.JPG

IMG_1612.JPG

IMG_1611.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom