HELP! finding rare 6x170mm PCD, 130mm center bore, 16" LT rim (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello all,

I came across this forum (and I love it!) while online searching for a replacement rim for my 1994 imported from Japan Isuzu Elf camper. What I'm looking for is a 6 hole 170mm PCD, 130mm center bore, I believe the offset is 185mm and width 6.5. I'm looking to replace them because it came with a split-ring design tube/tire set up and I'd rather have a standard one piece rim BUT this size seems impossible to find in the States or worldwide even. I found a similar size on alibaba.com but they are a bulk only supplier and I can't seem to find a retailer that sells them anywhere.

Can anyone help in my efforts with this? Any info on where to find, ways around or custom anything would be greatly appreciated!! Thank you!

20210223_115346.jpg

20210223_115409.jpg

20210223_115434.jpg

looks like a split rim which no one will hardly touch anymore. Maybe an Isuzu forum?

You may be able to get a custom adapter/spacer made that will bolt to the factory hubs while a more common wheel will bolt to the adapter/spacer. A more difficult but maybe a better option is to get some wheels drilled just for your uncommon bolt pattern and hub size. Filling and drilling wheels is fairly common with rare or expensive wheels. Either way, be sure you understand offsets/backspacing, wheel widths, etc since it looks like the front wheels on your camper has some fitment limitations with that big overfender.

Hey! I'm having this same issue with my 1994 Isuzu Outback Express camper. I'm looking at getting a custom lug adapter fabricated but I'm curious if the OP was able to find a solution for this?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom