Help finding headlamp washer reservoir (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi all. I'm new here and am in the beginning process of restoring my 87 wagon. Having a hard time trying to find a headlamp washer reservoir. I've searched the handful of Cruiser parts sites but came up empty. Any recommendations/suggestions? Thanks!

I've never had them on my rig's. It's been said that they aren't very useful. If that's the case I'd do away with the whole
system. One less thing to worry with. Just my opinion.
:beer:

I’m sure there are stashes out there among the mud members. You may want to post a wanted note in the classifieds under parts.

If you need the stock unit for originality value then you need to scour junkyards, ebay auctions, and used part suppliers....mud parting out section. If you just want a reservoir then try here:

Hi all. I'm new here and am in the beginning process of restoring my 87 wagon. Having a hard time trying to find a headlamp washer reservoir. I've searched the handful of Cruiser parts sites but came up empty. Any recommendations/suggestions? Thanks!

You will never find a good one unfortunately

toyota long since disc. Part #

they also suffered from being much thinner blow mold plastic the the passenger bottle for front windshield

they were allready Turning into thin potato chips and leaking down by the early 1990,s

It’s sad to say , but I strongly feel Toyota
Abandoned the 8/80-9/87 60 series loyal
Following a long long time ago ....

Heck they just Disc another side door lock key cylinder so that’s 2 out of 5 badly now needed
Worn out locks needing simple plug and play replace with a quality OEM part from japan

screw cheap China knock off land cruiser parts of any kind !

Especially all the keys and locks now so badly needed in masses now

Only hope is maybe @3_puppies / paul
Has a lone wolf still I saw a few years ago ?

Contact him is my only thought to help ?

Only hope is maybe @3_puppies / paul
Has a lone wolf still I saw a few years ago ?

Contact him is my only thought to help ?

I do have some still available, not resto quality without some work
as this isn't classifieds send a PM
or start a thread in classifieds

got it

i recall your photos a few years ago

i just remember your the only person with a basic intact one i have ever seen ?

got it

i recall your photos a few years ago

i just remember your the only person with a basic intact one i have ever seen ?

still holding onto one for you.
I was thinking they go bad because of the all the extra heat from that side of the engine with the exhaust close by and making the plastic brittle????

yes

but the plastic was actually thinner then say a coolant overflow or washer bottle for example

it needed to be thicker for sure

What’s a good-condition original reservoir worth? Asking for a friend...

FC5223ED-0054-4630-9EF6-E87375744E93.jpeg

What’s a good-condition original reservoir worth? Asking for a friend...

View attachment 2352014

if it has the big soda can size pump motor and it works too

no leaks either

then that makes it a very Expensive used part , like multi in hundreds .......💵 💵 💵 💵

still holding onto one for you.
I was thinking they go bad because of the all the extra heat from that side of the engine with the exhaust close by and making the plastic brittle????
And because they are a convenient elbow rest when under the hood.

Is it for sale?

Not that my headlights need washed, I would just like one that doesn’t have a hole, interestingly the shape of one’s elbow!?!?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom