HELP! Apparently they didnt like my 80 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
On my way to work the other morning a young kid hit me and they totalled my cruiser, insurance gave me 10k and bought it back for 2k. I can't find any semi float rear axle for sale and nitro is at least 12 weeks out. Any ideas?
20220124_125230.jpg
14510.jpeg
14509.jpeg
14514.jpeg
14513.jpeg

On my way to work the other morning a young kid hit me and they totalled my cruiser, insurance gave me 10k and bought it back for 2k. I can't find any semi float rear axle for sale and nitro is at least 12 weeks out. Any ideas? View attachment 2941025View attachment 2941029View attachment 2941030View attachment 2941031View attachment 2941032
@slow95z is in GA
@arcteryx is on TX.

You could also buy a complete full float rear axle housing and upgrade the rear to disc brakes with a little extra effort.

i dont have any rear full floats right right. well i do have one but @voodu3 is still riding on it since his gear install kit is backordered forever.

i do have a complete rear semi float i would make you one hell of a deal on.

I just found this on ebay for $559 plus shipping I've done some reading and it seems pretty straightforward swap except for some brake components. Or am I missing a few points? If this won't work out I'm interested in that semi float @slow95z

20220302_121835.jpg

it is a direct swap for the most part. you will need to get the parking brake cable that goes with it or just not have a parking brake. some places thats required so your call there. you will also need 16 inch or larger wheels so if you dont already have them you will need to get that taken care of.

I just found this on ebay for $559 plus shipping I've done some reading and it seems pretty straightforward swap except for some brake components. Or am I missing a few points? If this won't work out I'm interested in that semi float @slow95z

View attachment 2941284
That's a rusty sumbitch. There are a lot better ones out there for the same or less money.

That's a rusty sumbitch. There are a lot better ones out there for the same or less money.
i have a slightly less rusty semi float i would sell him for 200 bucks. basically what the 3rd is worth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom