HELP! 1FZ EFI harness - 1HZ-T swap (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey guys, I'm 95% done on my 1fz to 1hz-t swap and need some help making the vehicle electrics (abs, cruise, etc) work as they should... It's a '99 fzj105r and I have swapped the factory A442f with another A442f from behind a 1hdt and a 1hz from and 80 series. The auto is run from a comp shift and it's own harness, and the engine is all mechanical.
1. Do I need to retain the ECU in the car harness and just pull out the EFI harness with the donk?
2. I have s***-load more questions... is there a thread already discussing this?

Build thread here; 1FZ-1HZT 105 Custom Build - https://forum.ih8mud.com/threads/1fz-1hzt-105-custom-build.1260900/

Cheers,

Plumby, might want to ask this question on the facebook conversions page, either FTE or other specific engine conversion pages, and I would venture a guess that there are more people who have done those conversions on FB than the pages of Mud, especially down under.

Plumby, might want to ask this question on the facebook conversions page, either FTE or other specific engine conversion pages, and I would venture a guess that there are more people who have done those conversions on FB than the pages of Mud, especially down under.
Any specific groups? I’m always looking for good info!

Search HDFTE Conversions, or 105 series Landcruiser and it ought to get you there. Heaps of good info and truly helpful folks there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom