(Help) 1991-1992 FJ80 3FE Repair Manual (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi guys, I realize asking for help on a first post is a bit of a faux pas, yet I need some assistance that may be a bit deep in the 3FE and FJ80 community and can hopefully pay it forward in later posts here with the other knowledge I do have lol. ;)

I am wondering if a FJ80 specific engine "repair" manual for the 3FE. What I am mostly interested in is the FI section so I can get the pin outs of the ECU since the FJ62 manual that is easily found online is obviously different when it comes to the ECU pin outs. The pin count, more on my xxxxxx-xxxx80 ECU, are different and pinning them on a multimeter is fruitless when I can't get volts on Batt and E1 or E01 when reading them off the FJ62 manual.

I own a 1991 FJ80 3FE, A440f. I have some plans for it but I would really appreciate an ECU pinout and description (like the RM134E manual) of my 3FE.

Does this manual exist or do I need to reinvent the wheel? Or am I crazy?

Thank you for anybody if someone has some info.

Hi guys, I realize asking for help on a first post is a bit of a faux pas, yet I need some assistance that may be a bit deep in the 3FE and FJ80 community and can hopefully pay it forward in later posts here with the other knowledge I do have lol. ;)

I am wondering if a FJ80 specific engine "repair" manual for the 3FE. What I am mostly interested in is the FI section so I can get the pin outs of the ECU since the FJ62 manual that is easily found online is obviously different when it comes to the ECU pin outs. The pin count, more on my xxxxxx-xxxx80 ECU, are different and pinning them on a multimeter is fruitless when I can't get volts on Batt and E1 or E01 when reading them off the FJ62 manual.

I own a 1991 FJ80 3FE, A440f. I have some plans for it but I would really appreciate an ECU pinout and description (like the RM134E manual) of my 3FE.

Does this manual exist or do I need to reinvent the wheel? Or am I crazy?

Thank you for anybody if someone has some info.
Click on the link in my signature.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom