Hello (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello all ,

I'm moving from the Harrison burg area to the Richmond area, curious if there are any plans for a spring trip ?

Quiet group , well hit me up if anyone wants to do anything

I'm out of commission with a dead truck into the foreseeable future. I hope someone else from the club steps up...

Even if this list seems quiet, it DOES get read by our members. I hope you get a nibble from someone...

R

I just got back from a huge trip. It will be a little while before I go back out again. We have a meeting on 02.10.16 if you want to come by to meet everyone.

Thanks for the offer however I will need to meet up in March I'm in Afghanistan for a few more weeks

I live in richmond and I'm looking to do some trips this spring and summer, I am finishing a 60 in the next month or so and have a 40 that's in progress also. Let me know who wants to get together

Thanks
Anthony

Keep an eye out here. We do post up and meet once a month. We have talked about some trips this year but none are set in stone. I will be heading to Hot Springs Arkansas the first weekend in May for a race but it is open to wheel before and after the race.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom