Hello (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I’ve been through Braxton and Clay more times than I can count. Like most of WV, it’s beautiful country. Glad to see an interest in picking up this thread. I’ve kept my eye on it in the past. Maybe we can generate some interest again.

what year is your 40?

July 75, it’s my third over the years, the first was way back in 1993.
I’ve had 60’s an 80 and the Lexus now (120).
Yeah we’ve tried before with a little success, I still try to stay active in the community by hitting 3 or trail rides a year. Head it Virginia in feb to run flag pole knob.
I hope we can get something going again.

You guys are throwing some interesting vehicles into the mix. I'm feeling pretty bland with the 100! I've got some work to do over the coming weekends...brakes all around, new UCAs and LCAs in the front, rebooting the CV axles, and then bushing refresh. New windshield, and then exhaust and valve covers. I just redid my TB/WP. I swear this thing was in great shape and then this stuff just hit all at once! Anyway, as soon as I can find the time to get this stuff done, I'll be ready to meet up for some trails and beers. I spend a lot of time in Preston County and a fair bit in Pocahontas County. I'd be totally up for Braxton, Clay, or Kanawha, or something around/in between. We definitely need to try for some meet ups. And Chungas Revenge, it's an easy jump for me over to Screech Owl or High Ground Brewing!

I’m always ready to travel, doesn’t matter which way.
Looking forward to meeting you guys in person.

@Mark Gavin

Screech Owl or High Ground is good. The threshing floor wheat at the Owl is a favorite. I’m doing a starter transplant on the 40 along with some over due operator maintenance. Should be up and operational in the near future.

looks like we’re getting a little traction on the thread again...:bounce:

I forget about this section of the forum! A WV get together would be nice for sure. I wonder how many lurkers we have around Mud?

I’ve been seeing a nice two-tone 60 with a 4x4 Labs bumper around Charleston. Nice clean rig! There’s also a chick with a lifted 80 on 35’s I see around as well on occasion. Never had a chance to actually meet either owner however.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom