Hello Toy's Men and Girls , French TOYOTA aficionado (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I'm new in this wonderful IH8MUD forum, im the owner of an KDJ 95 D4D (2002) since 2007 , an since august 2019 a VDJ 200 (2008),
i steel have the KDJ 95 because is so FANTASTIC , i can't sold it.
The VDJ 200 is so confortable , and with the ADONIS KIT , many horses more.
RhinoToy.jpg
DSCN4545.JPG
2007-05-27caucagne4x4 (30).JPG
2007-05-27caucagne4x4 (46).JPG
8OCT2005 (11).JPG

Yes , We 've started with a Range Rover V8 (1992)
It was super but the mecanic not has strong has the toys are.

I'm so happy with the Toyota Brand , in france the laws are strict , so it's dificult to transform the vehicules like you do in states ! Your very lucky with that.
my next project is to lift up the VDJ 200 , but it has sphere system and for the moment i 'm looking for how to do the body lift.

Thanks for the very nice pictures and informations we found on your Forum.

Welcome to Mud!

Great photos, na nice to "meet" you...and glad you found your way to the Cruiser. :steer: :cheers:

Markuson

That light bar over your license plate looks cool too. Where did you get the bumper?

Welcome! You’re certainly the outlier in France. We’ve been over several times and full size SUVs are more scarce than hen’s teeth!

Funny story: last time we were over they ran out of rental cars so they gave us a ‘caravan’, which was a diesel KIA mini van. It had 7 km on the odometer when we picked it up. Was HUGE compared to everything we were next to. Anyway, it was super easy to drive; you just left the accelerator pedal all the way down all the time and live with whatever speed it gave you! Top speed was around 100kph, but that was after several minutes of trying on flat ground. Going up hills meant large trucks were passing you. Don’t know if there was a restrictor plate on the intake or maybe the turbo was defective but it had zero power.

And on the way back to Paris from Normandy I decided to try out my French at a gas station/food mart. I ended up carrying out two dozen hot dog things back to the car. She gave me a weird look and it seemed expensive. Obviously a bad translation on my part.

Nice trucks, monsieur. Lots of Yanks would trade some of our modifications for your diesels.

Hello , thanks

I hope i will be able to have yours modification on mine

i will take photos of the bumper and the brand , to inform you about the model.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom