Hello to everyone (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I'm a new member, I've been lurking for a couple of months now just going through the FAQ's, what a great resource. I bought a 40th ann. cruiser a month or so ago. 106k, factory lockers. I'm just getting the ticks sorted out. So far I've put on an ARB bar and OME lift, 850/860, and some 295 BFG ATs. My other current rigs are a 88 sammy, OME, lockrited, and a 53 willys utility P/U, all stock. I have some wheeling pics to share from Truckhaven a couple of weeks ago. The lift and bumper is not on yet in these pics. I'll have to take some new ones

crap, my pics didn't work, i'm working on it

here we go

attachment.php

Edit by Romer - on advance pane use the icon that looks like an Image instaed of the one that does a URL

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, I think I need some help, how do I get the picture from the manage attachments window onto my post

Ok, I think I need some help, how do I get the picture from the manage attachments window onto my post

Go to the help section near the bottom of the main page to see how to size it properly.

Click the manage attachments button when you are creating a post.

Click browse and find the location on your computer, click upload

Click close on the little popup after it is uploaded and then submitt your post.

To link an image properly, look at your above post. I edited to link and Image instead of a url and said how to do it.

Thanks Romer, this is me almot destroying the side of a vehicle I'd had for 2 weeks. It's pretty loose and my back end started sliding into the rock, luckily I made it w/ no damage.
Bretts camera 137.jpg

Here's a hill climb, real loose. These are all from truckhaven, ca
Bretts camera 134.jpg

Nice ride. Love the color.
:flipoff2:
ERG80

Welcome and Good Luck! . . . . . :flipoff2:

Welcome:flipoff2:

How bout some pics of your truck with the lift and arb:idea:

What did you end up giving for it???

Thanks

Welcome, good sir!

Welcome:flipoff2:

How bout some pics of your truck with the lift and arb:idea:

What did you end up giving for it???

Thanks

I'm working on some lift pics, I just did last weekend. One bit of advice I would give for anyone doing it is get TALL jackstands cause you'll need them. An 80 in the air w/ jackstands on blocks is scary. I paid 11.5 for the truck, I think I did alright it's from San Diego, has a clean carfax, decent records, 106k and lockers. Some bonehead (at a stealership no less) installed the new pads incorrectly for the previous owner so I've had to do a few little things here and there to get everything shipshape.

11.5 is a very good deal for SoCal with locker! Welcome to mud.

Awesome rig, your setup is identical to what I hope to have soon. I don't see that color very often either. Not so sure about the aftermarket taillights though...

I'm working on some lift pics, I just did last weekend. One bit of advice I would give for anyone doing it is get TALL jackstands cause you'll need them. An 80 in the air w/ jackstands on blocks is scary. I paid 11.5 for the truck, I think I did alright it's from San Diego, has a clean carfax, decent records, 106k and lockers. Some bonehead (at a stealership no less) installed the new pads incorrectly for the previous owner so I've had to do a few little things here and there to get everything shipshape.

:cheers: 40th locked 106K for $11.5 CA truckl sounds grrrrreat!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom