Hello to all! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Just saying hello and say thank you. I am s l o w l y working on assembling a 69 fj40. I had a whole rig with boxes of parts and extra parts when I started. Then, a fire. I was able to pull out the rolling chassis, tub was still connected, but things like all the bolts, nuts, doors, interior and other parts, they did not fair so well. Previous persons had changed a few things. So, it has been interesting to figure out what is what or where something goes😂.

This site has been great for knowledge, experience, and “try this, don’t do this” stuff also! The photos members post really helps someone like myself. Thank you to ALL for a fun site.

Welcome to Mud!

Photos of your own rig would be appreciated too.

Man. Hate to hear you lost so much of the Cruiser. List what you have. List what you need. Post shots of whatever you have. That'll be a good starting place for everyone to get a grasp.

Best of luck and favor to get back to a great project.

I will figure out the picture stuff and do it. Then you can see what I have. To me the body is in okay shape, so that is a huge plus!!😄.

The easiest way to post pictures here: on the little menu bar that comes up above the window you are typing in to respond or post to a thrtead, click on the "insert image" button which is a little landscape icon, just left of the camera (gallery imbed) and smiley face icons. That will bring up a small dialog box that says "Drop Image (or click here). Click there, and you can then navigate to a picture on your computer (or phone, if it is attached to the computer). After you select the photo and click on "open", it will upload to your post.

You may have to have made five posts before you are granted this privilege - a way to weed out spammers.

If you're on a Mac, (and posted 5 times or more...) you can locate the photos (1 at a time) and drag them into the post window and let go. That will add the shot. Again the magic number is a max of 5 images per post. Don't click on "Full Image" because that makes the photo show up twice.

If you're on a PC......

Never mind

Thank you very much for the tutorials, I needed them! I will have some pictures taken then, we will see if I can follow directions correctly!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom