Hello old friends! And some new faces! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.matt-mcalister.smugmug.com
Hey guys!

Been awhile got kind of busy! Has it really been almost 2 years! I got a new job fighting first fires in Wawa Ontario so i am up there all summer. another adventure with the cruiser! I see you guys had a snow run yesterday! I would love to get out for a snow run!

Great to see lots of new faces! Wayne and Romey we need to catch up!

Lost, so sad to see your truck all cut up! I hope your doing well!

Matt, it was more than just me that was concerned about you.
glad to hear your okay so get together.
any winter surfing happening?
Wawa means way-in-the-middle-of-nowhere but that is so cool.
might want to change your location now

Hey Matt glad to hear u r doing well!!! Bet there is some good wheeling in that area!!

wtf Man?! haha, great to hear from you Matt! dude, we need that 3rd rescue vehicle with the cable lockers!

congrats on the gig fightin fires!! when we spoke last you were in fire fightin school, congrats! AND you're up there surrounded by wilderness!

when are we wheelin again dude?! you know to hit us up next time you're in town.

hope alls well! cheers.

I was checking out the pics from the snow wheelin day looks like you guys had a blast! I noticed you guys where thinking about going to Sudbury at the beginning of may if you guys do and I got the weekend off I would be there for sure! My grandpa stopped driving so i received:p a new DAily driver so it's time to emphasize the ToY in Toyota:D got to add some metal!

Sorry bout being so absent! I missed all you guys! Wawa is awesome lots of trails and right on Lake Superior.

Wayne I would love to come check out whatever project your elbow deep in right now! I got lots of time during the week. Maybe wait for a snowfall and we can go for a little run:bounce:

anytime you want to come up, make it happen. we have a spare bed, food and you are welcome to hang till bored.
maybe we need to plan a run up in your area. get a few trucks together, take the ferry across, do a couple day run. you make the call, we make it happen.
armor, probably a good idea with your baby.
see yah soon.

My schedule up there is pretty wild but I do Know I finish up at the end of septemeber so if anyone is interested we could talk more about that. I didn't get out to wheel much last summer but I have a good buddy up there who wheels a bunch so sure I could scout some spots this summer.

I am around until end of April romey maybe we can plan a trip up to Wayne's again soon? My weekends are busy week days pretty quiet

Moose!? How is the cruiser doing??

Brad great to hear from you. How is the landblazer doing?

NoeyR where in Toronto do you live?

sounds good Matt. you've got the tighter sched so start thinkin of possible dates and give us a good heads up.

so are you sayin you're in the gta now Matt? mid april we have a big meet an greet in mississauga posted on Sontt.com, definitely come by for that! i think april 13/14.

yeah dude, great to hear from you again!

Doing much better, had some more heart problems last spring so took it easy last summer. About to get started on the old girl, got another body for it and picked another 62 for Jakob. Call me if youguys get together for coffee one evening would be cool to shoot the s***.
Romey your schedule is more busy than mine set up a night!!! WIngs coffee :beer: what ever !!!!!!!

Nice to finally hear from you Matt, glad all is well. Count me in if you guys get together.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom