Hello, New guy from So Cal (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey everyone, just wanted to introduce myself. I have actually been signed up on this forum and lurking for a while, but I have never participated. I am on ttora, expo, tacomaworld, etc, but I figure its high time I start trying to give back some information and help to this forum considering how much everyone here has helped me with my build.

I started a build thread here: https://forum.ih8mud.com/expedition-builds/384610-barlowrs-06-tacoma-expedition-build.html

It is an 06 Tacoma that I am trying to gear towards overland/expedition travel. I want her to be a jack of all trades. Fully capable of getting me in AND out of most places and conditions. I will not build a hardcore rock crawler, or a hard core mudder, but something that can go over rocks or through mud if need be. So I guess you could say she will not be excellent at any one thing, but she will be pretty good at everything..haha

Anyway, if there is anything in my build thread that you want information on, feel free to ask, as I would love to be able to help others. The build thread is pretty long and a LOT of pics, so 56K beware, but I want to be as informative as I can to help others.

So, there is my intriduction, I hope to see some of you around and hit some trails/adventures with you.

IMG_2571.jpg

IMG_2513.JPG

IMG_2695.JPG

That's a fine lookin' truck. Exactly what I'd do if I had a Taco ...

Welcome.

Welcome!

Come out to the next meeting. Check the website for details.

Home Page

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom