Hello from U.S. Off Road! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

USOffRoad

Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
www.usoffroad.us
We are elated to be a Vendor here at IH8Mud! We have always regarded IH8Mud to be the premier FJ related website on the Internet and are proud to be a part of it.

While U.S. Off Road is new here we are a vendor on many FJ, Tacoma and other offroad forums and will be a 3rd year sponsor at the Lone Star Toyota Jamboree in May. We may have been catering to a newer breed of FJ (and Tacoma) but still offer some great lines like Engo, Viper, Master Pull and Sirius LED Lights. We have some ideas bouncing around in our pointy heads for the older iron too.

Our newest product is a winch mount bumper for the 2005-2011 Tacoma with production starting soon for the 2012 and up.

taco_white_front-228x228.jpg

We are looking toward building bumpers for 4Runners and Tundras as well.

We got our start manufacturing our FJ Winch Mount Bumper. Our bumper has been helping to pull FJ's out of tight spots all over the world and are wheeling on every continent except Antartica. We even have a few working at the North Pole!

DSC_9794-resized-228x228.jpg

I'll be posting some specials for the members here but feel free to contact me with any questions or requests by posting or messaging me here or via our website.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom