Hello from Oklahoma (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey guys! I have been creeping on yall from time to time but I haven't checked in and said hi in a long time. Just thought I would give yall cats a shout out!

Also just want to see if anyone has concrete plans for Jambo and Summit.

I am pretty sure I'll make it to Jambo, I figure I'll have the best chance to catch back up with yall there.

I am 100% sure I'll be at Summit. It will be my first and Amy, Haddie, and me are very excited.

If you have plans for Summit let me know maybe we can meet up some where and convo up there.

I think we are leaving either the 16th or the 17th early early. It is about a 13 hr drive for me. We are probably going to leave on the 16th and stop in Albuquerque for the night. (Haddie does good for her age, but I don't want to push it).

Anyway, really I just wanted to say hi. I am rep LLK with my sticker on my ride and I think of yall every time I see it. Hope all is well!

Hey man, great to hear from you again! I'd like to make Jambo and or summit but I don't think it's in the cards this year. I know a few guys are talking about the summit. If you ever make a trip to Cajun country holler at us!!!

I don't think any of the events you listed in the cards for me this year, but there has been talk of a trip to run the Kamachi trail. Also I've got some friends up in Harrah, so we make an OK trip once and a while. Next we're there we'll need to do some wheeling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom