hello from mead (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
howdy
I'm new to the cruiser world, about 3 weeks new. i picked up a 82 fj60. its gonna need some work but seems like they all do. 247k miles, sagging rear springs, starts great and is just plane fun. it would be great to meet up with some of you and learn some thing.
IMG_0569.jpg

Welcome! There's not too much happening around the clubhouse but there are definitely cruiser folks around here. Let us know if you need any help with anything--I've got a driveway, garage full of hand tools, a fridge of beer, and a welder. I'm only good at using one or two of those things, but they're available :cheers:

Hey there! Well we should have a meet before it get too hot! Thanks for the offer I'm sure I'll need some help and know how. Where about are u located, I'm gone for a bit working but would be down to have a brew n talk cruisers. I got home brew also

Like @yohavos stated, the clubhouse seems scarce. I will be moving up in the next few weeks to set up shop etc...

I will be watching the clubhouse boards and hope to help get monthly meetings and runs set up. Not too sure on where the shop will be yet. Still working with a commercial broker for a rental spot. I'll more than likely start off renting a house in the Stone Horse division for a little while.

I'm a 60 guy by far, but will dabble in all other series cruisers as well. Armor, roof racks, shocks, lifts, knuckle kits, u-joints, etc.

Hope to meet you soon,

Jason

Congrats on your new'ish toy!
They are great!
I'm not on as regularly as others but welcome to the club!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom