Hello from Canada, kzj78! 1kz te (5 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
10593249 (3).jpg

Hello,

Welcome to the madness.

You can also check under Land Cruiser II or Land Cruiser Bundera in locker companies' catalogs.

Juan

Just installed EGT probe. Removed EGR. I used Add a Fuse circuits for the Gauge/probe. Worked awesome. Radio for constant. Cig for switched. And I tried the RH headlamp for the lights. Getting good readings.

Last edited:
Beauty Prado! That's some low low k's! If the EGR was intact since it was new, you might consider checking the intake for sludge next time you need to remove stuff... My KZJ90 had 92k kms when I got it, and was very clean, but the intake was extremely covered in EGR tar... Some quality time with some degreaser (and a ruined laundry sink LOL) and it was good as new.

The 1kz is a snappy little powerplant. I liked it!

Beauty Prado! That's some low low k's! If the EGR was intact since it was new, you might consider checking the intake for sludge next time you need to remove stuff... My KZJ90 had 92k kms when I got it, and was very clean, but the intake was extremely covered in EGR tar... Some quality time with some degreaser (and a ruined laundry sink LOL) and it was good as new.

The 1kz is a snappy little powerplant. I liked

Good idea. I did clean it out. It wasn't as bad as I anticipated but still. I also cleaned all the vacuum lines, as the intake to turbo pressure sensor was oily. I used the cleaning rods from a carb cleaning kit. If the lines were top long I put small wire all the way through and pulled the cleaning rod all the way up. It drives quite nice now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom