Hello From Bahia Asuncion (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

pappy

photosynthesizing
Threads
Yep, having a great time.

Last edited:
Hi Jon!

It looks like you're having a great time. I can't wait to meet your new GF. She looks like a real outdoors lady. I hope she's a good cook 'cause that's a LOT of fish and if she's not a good cook then I'm sure you have other things in common. Just remember Jon, looks aren't everything.

:cheers:

-Mike-

Nice catch. The fish look good too. What are they? They look a little like tuna but none I'm familiar with.

Nice catch. The fish look good too. What are they? They look a little like tuna but none I'm familiar with.

Those are Pollo del Mar. Very common in Baja.

-Mike-

Pollo del Mar? My espanol's not great, but that sounds an awful lot like "Chicken of the Sea." I'm not buying it Mike!

Hi Jon!

I can't wait to meet your new GF. She looks like a real outdoors lady. :cheers:

-Mike-

:flipoff2:

They are a tuna, called Bonita. Not too bad on the plate, a blast on the rod.

Pollo del Mar? My espanol's not great, but that sounds an awful lot like "Chicken of the Sea." I'm not buying it Mike!

They are a tuna ...

See Evan, I was right. I have a can of tuna in the pantry and it says "Chicken of the Sea" on it. :D

-Mike-

BTW, I head back out into the desert tomorrow. We have a dial-up connection, in the middle of nowhere. This village just got telephone. My host just installed running water, at least to the bathroom.

Fishing was good, and the bed is comfy.

Last edited:
Jon,
I'm not sure I could get a dial-up modem working again... it's been a LOOONG time since I tried. So I take it from your post that the "Bed & Breakfast" right on the beach in Baja was a tad on the primitive side? No problemo.

Give your GF a big hug for me. I guess not having a real bathroom to get cleaned up in would explain those first 2 pics of you and her with the tuna fish. I like the pony tail though. Let's see some pics after she has a change of clothes and a well deserved shampoo.

-Mike-

They are a tuna, called Bonita. Not too bad on the plate, a blast on the rod.

I can imagine. Tuna are lightning fast hunting machines. I caught a few Yellowfin ranging in size from 30 - 60 lbs off the coast of NC and recall how fun and tiring that was. The best way I found to prepare them was cutting into steaks and then blackened. Have fun on your next adventure.

Marc

Cheers to ya' Pappy...

Shari said in an email you were putting down some Ritas.

I'll be there in August for a week...can't wait.

...you were putting down some Ritas.

hey now, what he does with that poor...um...girl, is none of our business! what happens in Mexico...probably can't be translated anyway. :flipoff2:

Jon, enjoy your solitude. it appears you won't get a moments peace from this crowd when you get back.:D

hey now, what he does with that poor...um...girl, is none of our business! what happens in Mexico...probably can't be translated anyway. :flipoff2:

Jon, enjoy your solitude. it appears you won't get a moments peace from this crowd when you get back.:D

LOL!!!!

That made coffee come out me nose..

What I wanna know is who goes fishing in Mexico in a white long-sleeve turtle neck? Is that gayhe or what? :flipoff2:

-Mike-

What I wanna know is who goes fishing in Mexico in a white long-sleeve turtle neck? Is that gayhe or what? :flipoff2:

-Mike-

Let me start out with this ... :flipoff2:

I'm back on US soil. I was chased off a beach into the desert by narco types. I was told the beach was probably not safe. Fishing was good there, though. Coco said I was lucky they didn't shoot me. No kidding folks.

As far as the long-sleeved turtle neck comment? It wasn't a turtle neck, but it was long sleeve. Hey, it was foggy when we set out and I gambled on the shorts. You will notice that the rest of me is quite pink so the sleeves did their job.

Jon,

Quit jabbering and start doing a web page with pictures. Nothing important is going on here on 'Mud. I'll let you know when you can come out and play.

Welcome back to civilization.

-Mike-

Her name is Coco? I'm not sure about this Jon, especially when you start talking about you being the one in pink...

Well, whatever turns you on I guess...

Let me start out with this ... :flipoff2:

I'm back on US soil. I was chased off a beach into the desert by narco types. I was told the beach was probably not safe. Fishing was good there, though. Coco said I was lucky they didn't shoot me. No kidding folks.

As far as the long-sleeved turtle neck comment? It wasn't a turtle neck, but it was long sleeve. Hey, it was foggy when we set out and I gambled on the shorts. You will notice that the rest of me is quite pink so the sleeves did their job.

Pappy,

Where did this happen?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom